19 March 2012

District 5

A sorta weekly feature of things I co-sign:

(1) What Occupy can learn from the Hunger Games. With the Hunger Games movie coming right around the corner, I love how people have tried to tie it into everything.

(2) Downside to Rereading. Wicked is a great book, end of story.

(3) Michael Chabon Attacks Prejudice Against Science Fiction. I don't really get why science fiction and fantasy needs constant defending, but then again I don't really get why people play tower defense games either.

(4) Something Geeky. Where does Vanessa Di Gregorio finds all these amazing images? I'll just keep hearting them and saving special ones for iPhone wallpapers. Art Deco Mega Man!

(5) The making of a blockbuster. You've read this already, I'm sure. A fellow author tweeted: "That story about how Hunger Games became a blockbuster is everything I hate about the industry I'm in." Hmmm.