26 September 2010

Catfish (2010)

The less you know about this movie the better. That's about all I can say. Which makes this post sort of useless. Catfish is good and definitely worth a watch though. And the lead guy has the most charismatic and contagious smile ever. If you must, watch the trailer, but really, the less you know the better.

Since I can't say anything else about Catfish, I'll just bludgeon you with a list of things I'd like to watch for the rest of 2010: Easy A. Flipped. Buried. Let Me In. Machete. The Social Network. Secretariat. Red. Wild Target. Welcome to the Rileys. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. The Company Men. Burlesque. Love and Other Drugs. Howl. Black Swan. L'Illusionniste. The Warrior's Way. Skyline. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.

And a list of things I wouldn't ever want to watch, even if physically threatened: Life As We Know It. Jackass 3D. Saw 3D. Unstopppable. Hereafter. 127 Hours. Little Fockers. Yogi Bear.
It would be nice if I could be so clear in my non-movie aspirations for the rest of 2010.